Thursday, March 14, 2013

Harvest Time Team and Level ONE Network

Harvest Time Team and Level ONE Network

We just created a new team Called the Harvest Time Team for the new folks coming into Level ONE Network.  We understand that there are a lot of people who want to learn how to be a blogger.  And of course they would like to make money at it too.  Well there are various ways of doing that.

But the problem is that there are not many ways to make a lot of money from blogging.  Now I was taught to use affiliate programs - and especially affiliate programs that pay on recurring subscriptions or renewals.  So I am in several programs and one program that pays $75.00 up to $250.00 on a sale.  And then annually the buyers renew their purchase so you get paid the next year.

And these types of programs are great because your income can grow and grow.

But a brand new company called Level ONE Network just opened up for business.  Level ONE Network created a pre-made personal blogging system that is awesome for brand new people who want to learn how to blog.  I mean everything is already done for you.  All you do is log in and start blogging.  LOL - how easy is that?

And it pays recurring commissions monthly.  This is such a great company!

Well let me show you a video that I just made.  That will tell you a little of what we are doing.


Now this system is awesome and in fact I created a brand new website just for this company.  It's called Level ONE Network Review and you can visit it by Clicking Here .

As I stated in the video, I created a brand new team and I am in the process of making a new website for the team.  It will be very much like my Level ONE Network Review.  It can't be exact because the search engines do not like duplicate content.  But it will look pretty much the same.

It will have pictures and videos on it.  And I am making for my team - so they can have it for themselves!

Like I said, when a new person gets into blogging, they don't too much but they want to make money.  So this way they have a brand new pre-made blogging system of their own.  They get huge traffic, which is the biggest challenge for a blogger.  And I will give my team their own website so they can market their new business and make money faster.  This is so cool!

Well take a look at Level ONE Network Review and learn more about Level ONE Network.  And if you join me - on Level ONE Network Review - you will automatically be part of the Harvest Time Team and get all of the tools and resources that the team gets.

So Click Here to See Level One Network Review.