Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Be a Blogger.Biz Chat Room

Be a Blogger.Biz Chat Room was just added on a sister site for your convenience if you feel like stopping in during your internet travels.

Now even though I only blog for an hour or two on my money blog.....I do have other blogs.  And today I was thinking that it would be so much better to communicate with fellow bloggers from around the world, if we had a place that was always there for us.

So we installed the chat room and it was great because within 15 minutes, a guy that I know in New Zealand popped in.  It was great and I think that this feature will become popular with some of our visitors and friends that blog.

I expect that we will be pretty popular in that room in the near future and also have planned a live Meeting Place available as well.

With that being said.....keep us in mind when you visit and stop in and say hello.  We are friendly and you don't have to be bashful!

So make new friends...hang out and talk about blogging and learn more!

Be a Blogger Chat Room 




No comments:

Post a Comment