Thursday, January 10, 2013

Financial Time Machine

Financial Time Machine?  Yeah...that's what jumped into my mind when I watched this video.  You see I used to work on corporate and private jets and that's what they really are.

A Time Machine!!!  Well watch this video first and then I will share with you how you can save Time with your career...and get a Financial Time Machine career instead.

What do I mean?  Well watch the video first but let's say you could work 1 or 2 hours per day instead of what we consider the norm?

Here is the video:




Wow what a difference right?

I used to travel a lot and I have had the very good fortune of flying on a few corporate and private jets.

The biggest shock for me personally was flying back and forth to San Antonio for a 10 month period.  It would take me hours and hours to get there.  I would have to get up early and get ready.  Jump in the car and get down to Hartford, CT.  Then check in and get through TSA.  Then wait and wait.  Then we would fly to Baltimore and land.  Then wait and wait.  Then finally off to San Antonio.  Land and get a rental car.  And then drive to a different airport at the other end of San Antonio and finally I would get there right around 1 PM their time.

Well the shocker was when we were ready to take my clients airplane home.  What a difference!!!

We said our good byes and walked out to the ramp outside the hangar.  I threw my bag into the cargo hold and then walked up the stairs, dropped my back pack....took off my sneakers...and plopped into the seat.  The one in front of the wide screen TV :)

Then we took off.  Oh and just be able to walk around when ever you want to.....is awesome!!!

Freedom is good!!!

But we flew in pretty much a straight line, which is different than the airlines....because they have to follow a path determined by the controllers.

Before long we were setting up for a landing at Hartford....and I was startled.  I never imagined that a huge amount of time could be chopped off.....by flying in a straight line....and going straight from point A to point B.

We landed, I grabbed my bag from the cargo hold and walked into the hangar to my office.

WOW.....what a difference!!!

Now you may ask...what does this have to do with blogging?

Well I work now for about 1 or 2 hours a day.  And to me....the work load of 1 or 2 hours per day is the point A.  Point B is the income.  And normally we work 8 hours a day to make X amount of money.  And that's called a job.

BUT There are other ways to go from point A to point B.....and faster ways too!

Well do you want to work 8 hours a day getting from point A to point B?  Or do you want to work 1 to 2 hours each day going from point A to point B?

And that's what being a blogger is all about.

Are you ready to learn more?  if so check out this link and see how you can get a financial time machine right here at Be a Great Blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment